we all know that one person you get sexually frustrated just looking at
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
Here’s my theory. The Harry Potter trio are actually representations of the other houses. Hermione is Ravenclaw. Ron is Hufflepuff. Harry is Slytheryn. They’re all in Gryffindor because they asked. In fact, everyone in that house could have been in another house if they hadn’t asked to be in Gryffindor. You have be ask to be in Gryffindor because their most defining feature is bravery and anyone can choose to be brave.
I fuck with your theory, marry me.
being a boy in a dress doesn’t make you gender fluid
its makes you a boy IN A DRESS
Being a transphobic fuck makes you a transphobic fuck.
I don’t think they’re being transphobic, I think they ment that you can wear whatever you want without being generfluid. Like a girl who wears boy clothes, and says she is a girl, means she’s a girl. If a boy wears girl clothes, and says he is a boy, he’s a boy.
you got me thank you